View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #31
z-nigma
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06 M Coupe

Planning on contacting Classic Car Club NY to find out from the source more history about the car if I can.

As I've stated previously, despite what's been posted here, the car actually shows well and doesn't show any signs of abuse. It runs well and looks good. Yes, there are a few minor scratches on the passenger's side (that likely can be removed by a good detailer), yes it's had some paintwork up front (as I mentioned previously, BMW dealer's PPI stated bumper and fender). No, I don't have maintenance records on the car (aside from the oil change I just did).

History or not, it's still the cheapest Z4M Coupe that I've seen in the country and I'm open to offers. If you want to talk about the *present,* the car runs very well, pulls hard, and realistically, doesn't look any different than most cars with 74k miles in terms of condition. The interior is super clean, the car exhibits no leaks, the suspension is still tight, the S54 still pulls hard (and apparently, according to the previous poster, compression tested well), the diff doesn't whine, etc etc etc. I'm a picky person when it comes to buying cars and, despite what has been said here, don't think the car appears to have "had the shit beaten out of it."

'06 Interlagos Blue M Coupe
Appreciate 0