View Single Post
      01-13-2019, 10:05 AM   #13
Steeler
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMagnuson View Post
I like the math behind this, I was driving and trying to give readings to my son in the passenger seat for him to write down. My rear tires are at EOL as they have 2/32nd left on them with plans to replace in the spring so it appears that would affect the calculations to some extent. I was using a bluetooth odbII reader for speed and for RPMs so no I was not using the GPS which could have an effect on the calcs as well. Sounds like I will have to take her out for another spin, always looking for an excuse!!
Another way involves zero driving. But a helper.
Jack up rear of car.
Place on stands. Chock front wheels
Mark DS with marker of choice.
Rotate wheel one revolution while counting rotations of DS. You will need to relate the last revolution of the DS to a percentage of a full revolution to determine accurately. However if you do indeed have a 4.10 final drive it will be obvious
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 0