Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
G'day Shane,

Been a while mate, how's your car going? And more importantly, how are you doing mate?
Hey Bud! I've been well. I've kept busy since I returned back from Africa. It was a crazy time over there. I didn't have an opportunity to use some leave and get over to you during my time served there. I wish I had, it would have been really amazing to see a Coupe in another country, and the company that would come along with it.

How about you? You working on a new build these days?! I thought I saw something on that recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadroach View Post
If you still have the OEM set (complete) and nobody has claimed them, I'll take'em. I'm right here in Austin.
Someone's got a bid on them, but I'm waiting on some further details. I have a couple more PM's. I'd rather let them go locally, just for the simplicity of not having to ship, but I've got to make sure I honor those who got in first on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar93 View Post
PM'd about the grilles this morning. Although I really only need the driver's side matte black one and not OEM.
I'll ask the current bid if they wouldn't mind letting go of that one for you. Although I'm fairly certain I just have the passenger side black ones. I'm not sure if someone can confirm that.