View Single Post
      05-26-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
Thatcher
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Coupes

Back at it - Interlagos Z4M Coupe - Photo Intensive

I can't seem to stay away from these cars; Picked up an '06 Interlagos from Georgia last month and drove it straight to Eurowise in Charlotte to install new KW suspension, an RPI exhaust, etc. This past weekend I threw on a set of 19" Fikse Profil5 wheels.

Here's a photo of my last M coupe, a few years back when I lived in Seattle:

When I first picked up the Interlagos '06 last month:

In my opinion, the best suspension money can buy; KW Clubsports, shipped in from Germany. It was a very straight forward, easy install.
KW designed everything perfectly, like they always do. There were even shorter KW end links supplied with the kit:

At Eurowise, in Charlotte, with shop owner Mike Ngo (total legend):

Rolled the fenders while the car was up on the lift:

Rear KW's and VAC adjustable control arms:

Drove Mike's 964 around for the day, made me miss my old black 964

Alan at Fikse had a set of Profil5 wheels built to my specs: 19x9.5" et25 (2.5" outers) 19x11" et19 (3.5" outers). Fikse custom painted the centers BMW Donington Grey (new X5M color).
Rudtners Racing in Long Island mounted and balanced a set of Hankook V12's; I swung by Rudtners this past Friday to throw the wheels on the car and adjust the ride height a bit.

Living in Manhattan.. I don't really get a chance to actually enjoy owning a car very often. Thankfully, I was out in Amagansett and Montauk all weekend:

At the end of the weekend, I put her into the garage where she will sit until I go back East again in a couple weeks.

Last edited by Thatcher; 06-01-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 2