View Single Post
      12-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #11
BuzzytheBlue
Rep
Drives: Z4MR, 335iXDrive 6MT, 540iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post
I want to know how is the Alpha-N tune that Evolve is flogging with this fancy pants carbon airbox.

Have you noticed any of the widespread problems of going MAF-less with Evolve's Alpha-N tune?

So many people are complaining about the heel-toe issue that is continually proving to be a deal breaker for many. Evolve have reportedly refused to resolve this issue after many years of complaints.

Evolve might make great hardware but I have read are majorly let down by their tunes. Reminds me of the VF Engineering superchargers kits and all their problems with customer support and tuning nightmares all over again. The hardware is floorless, but their tunes suck bigtime and this is the hardest part to resolve.
I've had no issues with heel-toe at all, works exactly as well as before. No CEL or other weirdness either.

I had read that others were having that issue but the ones I found were all a few years old. I'd be curious to know whether others that currently have the airbox and newest tune are still experiencing issues.
Appreciate 0