View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #37
jason432
Private
Rep
Drives: 2004 ZHP Sedan

ShipKiller and Frank, I can't really leave Suffolk until 5:30 or so, possibly 5pm at the earliest, but I have to work on Friday, so thats the reason for the late departure. If either of you are leaving around that time, we can make the cruise together. If your leaving earlier I'll just meet you at the track on Sat morning or possibly meet you Friday night at the hotel. My goal is to be at the hotel no later than 9pm so I'll have time to register and get some rest in for the weekend...

My dad will be with me and we are thinking about driving separate so I'll have a place to keep everything during the day on sat and sun (snacks, water, clothing, a few tools). Last time I did this we drove just the Vette, and although it worked, the ability to have everything in a separate vehicle would have been much nicer.

We will also most likely stop somewhere along 58 for dinner, maybe in South Hill or somewhere closer to Danville, I'm not sure where though as we really haven't talked about it.

If either of you are planning on leaving that late and we do meet up for the cruise bring a 2-way radio if you have one. They work great for close vehicle communications on trips like this.
Appreciate 0