View Single Post
      11-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #98
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Got new tires installed Friday 11/13 @ 81.5k miles, Federal RS-R 255/35/18 & 265/35/18. These things are beefy! I'm excited to see how they hold up in aggressive driving, I've heard some great things relative to the price.

Saturday 11/14 I went to a friend's place who needed to put in some wrench time on his Laguna Seca E46 M3 (Rogue bushings, Status Gruppe coilovers, Areqray exhaust, and a couple other goodies) and I took the opportunity to install my DKF Exhaust hangers, Rogue Engineering Diablo cans, R0ME0's V2 tails, and the hardtop retrofit kit.

When I first got there; his Aprilia Dorsoduro left, my Z4M with stock cans , and his E46M on jack stands

Out with the old, in with the new!

DKF Hangers installed with upgraded vibration isolators (see thread here -> http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1182456)

Left = OEM, Right = Rogue (before fine tuning alignment)

All done from up top, might need to extend these tips. I had originally planned on swapping to carbon fiber tips but the chrome is so nice & shiny.

And last shot showing tip alignment and those shiny, shiny cans. Love this angle!

Retrofit kit was next, and ultimately finished on Sunday.

edit:
Almost forgot! Also installed the OEM Oddments Tray (DIY coming soon) and Macht Schnell MS97 shift knob!

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |

Last edited by tiltmode43; 11-16-2015 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 0