View Single Post
      11-29-2018, 06:30 PM   #15
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by griebel View Post
It's a world of difference. The Z4 2.5 was moderate on power and I felt that it moved out ok. The Z4M is a monster above 5,000 rpm. That is where the car shines and you can really feel it pull stronger as the rpm's increase. Handling wise I haven't pushed it too hard in the corners yet. The suspension is definitely stiffer and the steering is much better than the oversensitive electric that was on the old Z4 It had been the previous owners daily driver so it needed a lot of TLC. Now it is a sunny day car and parked in winter. I have sent the oil to blackstone for analysis and am waiting for that to come back. The car had been well taken care of engine wise with records for valve adjustment, liquid moly oil changes (a little to long in my book, 10,000miles), battery replacement and spark plugs. I hit it with my claybar, lexol on the seats replaced the shift knob with a ZHP and put in my aluminum shift petals
I have sent the oil to blackstone for analysis and am waiting for that to come back.

Did the Blackstone report arrive? How does it look??