View Single Post
      04-27-2016, 10:59 PM   #85
Cyclops
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
So I did some thinking and this is what I have come up with thus far using the some of the proposed routes. Let me know what you guys think about this.

Since there's slim pickings for breakfast in around Shelbune, what about meeting for Breakfast at Angel's dinner in Orangeville (same place as the Fall Cruise) or maybe at Barb's Country Kitchen on Hwy 10 just north of Orangeville. Both seem to have good google reviews.
  • So meet at one of those places for 8AM. Planned Routes
  • Leave at 9AM and drive up to Horning Mills which the route I have takes 1hour. Orangeville to Horning Mills Route
  • Meet at Horning Mills at 10AM for those that didn't come to Breakfast.
  • Shoot the shit for 15-30 mins and leave at 10:30 driving up to Creemore, this route is 53KM and take 46mins. Horning Mills to Creemore Route
  • Drive through Creemore to Pretty River parkway which is 33KM and 32 mins putting us roughly 11:45. Creemore to Pretty River Parkway
  • Here I say revers the route back to Creemore arriving at roughly 12:15.
  • Have Lunch somewhere in Creemore........and that as far as I got.

Open to suggestions other routes idea etc......
Attached Images

2007 #1432 ///M Coupe Silver Gray - KW V3 Coilovers - AFE Intake - Strong-Strut Brace - Status Grupee Headers - Super Sprint Race Exhaust & Xpipe - 19" Avant Garde M359 - Stoptech 380 6 pot BBK - EPIC Motorsports Tuning ////////////2009 328xi M-Tech E91 manual 6spd

- Instagram ->@e91kiter
Appreciate 0