View Single Post
      05-20-2020, 12:38 PM   #49
PYE46M3
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
USPS is something else. I was just there to send some titles to the DMV and the bitch working the front desk refused to allow me to send 3 pieces of folded paper in a stamped envelope. I didn't have any stamps at home so went there to have the crap mailed, she said the only way to do it is a large envelope with padding for like $5. I told her put in and regular envelope and send the freaking thing don't need the padding. She went on to say the papers are too large for regular envelope (3 small pieces) and she just starts ringing up 2 large envelopes and went on to accuse me of lying to her about how the DMV needs a return envelope to send the stuff back, so now I need TWO of these fucking things for like $10. I asked her if she worked at the DMV part time and knew for sure how that works? Because I definitely just talked to a clerk and they said just send titles and will mail them back. She didn't like that and tried to move me to the back of the line for "causing a scene." I never raised my voice and was just fucking with her, but forgot these people have no sense of humor.

Ended up shipping the thing like I told her to for 75 cents and told her to lighten up as I pulled my card out of chip reader. I ordered a roll of stamps on my phone as soon as I got back to my car to never deal with that shit again.

Hope they fail.
LOL classic USPS employee. I got into it with a cashier once too.

do you know how they have those free USPS flat rate priority boxes by the automated machine next to the main entrance? Grabbed one of those free boxes and packaged my stuff and stood in line to pay for it because the automated machine was down. These boxes ship for a flat fee regardless of the weight. The employee who was ringing me up quoted me a price totally different than what was advertised next to the automated machine. So i said:

Me: "the advertised price in the front by the automated machine is $XX"
Him: I don't work in the front, I work here behind the counter.
Me: looking at him with disbeleif..... "do you work for USPS or no?"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "so what do u mean you work behind the counter and not in the front of the store?", you're the guy who's responsible for ringing up the customer whatever price post office is advertising...
Him: i don't know anything about the front of the post office. i work back here

I wanted to grab this guy by the throat and pull him over the counter to beat the shit out of him. thats how much he got under my skin !
Appreciate 1