View Single Post
      05-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #81
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Meh, I'm 49, and have lived with it my whole life. No harm, no foul. As long as I don't stand for long periods I'm fine.
I am 49 too. I only used orthotics shortly back then, about 44 years ago. Wearing just regular shoes since. Not looking for arch support specifically but quite welcoming it. I still have some flat feet, especially the left one. I hate it failing. It feels so nice to move nicely (not only the feet working but springy legs too)! You just don't know what you are missing. "Ignorance is bliss."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
So to the no shoes in the house people. Do you have pets? Do they go outside? How do you handle that? Is it like cattle where they must walk though this container of disinfectant? Do they wear special little shoes outside?
Pets, unless in a container (bird cage, fish tank) do affect cleanliness standards you can set, of course. But no excuses for sinking in shit. It should be clear (particularly with dogs, perhaps ) whether it's the pet or you who sets standards at your home and who just follows them to the ability tolerable. That is, you can keep your pet reasonably clean or use it to "justify" not keeping yourself clean. I saw online advertising of paws cleaning accessories (dedicated). Looked so nice even though I've no pet.
Appreciate 0