12-19-2020, 04:28 PM   #20
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
mate its about Merc' not Ferrari.. Merc's never smelled like fruit juice..

before you were telling that Merc' knew hybrids will come 16 years ago and they were working on hybrids few decades ago.. there were talks about start lights that Merc' automated the sequence which their timing is being made by human each race no way to do that.. now you re telling that their battery can push more hp than others thats why they needed to dial it down during the race..

i see where its going..
next week it ll be Pirelli gives different compounds to Merc' for them to be faster on corners.. then it ll be something like Alonso's rocketship joke that Merc' have a tiny but powerful rocketship under the hood that FIA cant see because its invisible to the naked eye.. then Merc' manipulates the weather when they re on the straight only to give them tail wind to increase their top speed..

mate.. i dont know how you see the world but not every organization or person becomes successful by cheating.. and the ones deserved to be successful deserves some respect as well..
Negative mate .
It was just an example to make you understand why a car can be faster than another car .
And that was the Ferrari Jet-Mode in 2019 . And that's why the Ferrari was faster by cheating .
The whole Ferrari-box and pitlane smelled like strawberries ! Confirmed by all the other teams !
I never said 16 years mate . I said Mercedes had already years of advantage in 2014.
Cheating in F1 was always present . And it always will be !
Jean Todt is a F* clown anyway ..

Rocketship ?
That's the Merc W11 in warp speed mate , using the Party-Mode and the Magic-Mode !
But beaten by a RB16 in the last race of season .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50