06-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #13
Hammam
BMW Freak
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe + E36 & F11 Touring

HI,
yes it's only a 3.0i.
I think on ebay germany there was a z4m roadster with the Performance 313 wheels, but I cannot remember anything about the fitting.
I didn't use spacers. The 313 wheels I mounted are the ones of the E90/E91/E92/E93.

I don't need the air intakes for my brakes. The 3.0i OEM bumper doens't have these intakes, too. So I decided to mount them. If I had a z4m, I would never close these intakes, because you (or your brakes) need them.

amber delete:
I thought amber is the orange in the turn signal and not the side markes in the bumber? I used some window foil to tint them. In europe, we don't have these ugly side markes (Sorry).

I just mounted the FL rear bumper incl. the FL rear lights, but I wasn't able to mount the Carbon diffusor as well, because of some special circumstances (bumper wasn't at the garage this morning ).
I'll mount it after my short trip to canada (NF) and the us (NYC) in 2 weeks. After that step, I'm gonna post some more pics including the new rear look

If anyone comes from Nigara Falls (Canada) you can send me a PM and maybe we'll arrange a little meeting there

Thanks for all your nice comments. everyone at the garage liked the modding, too. But I have to commit, that I had planned it for a really long time (oct. 2009 until feb. 2010).

Patrick
Appreciate 0