04-10-2019, 07:52 PM   #11
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggman51 View Post

I am leaning toward the JRZ RS Pro. The external reservoirs seem to make adjustment easier and if there are extenders - which I understand there are - the adjustment seems to be accessible from within the roadster trunk.
No, No, Noooooo. I think with all this information you might be confusing yourself way too much.

On most, if not all of the JRZ dealers websites's the photo's of the kits are generic not model specific.

As already stated, coilover kits at this level they are all fully custom made to the customer's spec. Spring rates, hydraulic hose line length, etc...

JRZ make excellent products, you will never regret buying them and I have heard their customer service is excellent.

If you are ordering the JRZ RS PRO's, rear rebound extender adjusters are NOT required if you specify inverted rear dampers as explained below. Your biggest problem now is going to be just knowing what it is you really want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post

Seeing as you have a roadster and you want a 2-Way setup with easy adjustment then the answer is clear. You have to tell them you want an inverted rear damper or the rebound adjustment will not be on the bottom. They can make it either way as at this price level, everything is custom made to your spec.
With inverted rear dampers, the rebound adjustment will be on the bottom of the damper where you just reach under and turn the knob left or right. No rebound adjustment extenders are required.

Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter

Last edited by ANILE8; 04-10-2019 at 07:59 PM..
Appreciate 0