jhall1957
Captain
Rep
Drives: SE 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeka1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
I've ordered the Sparco Ergo seats and entire base kit. Next weekend will have a roll bar and harnesses installed also.

Had the car at VIR this past weekend and after driving race cars with all the safety stuff, just couldn't feel good without it all!
That's Great and seems like you're well on your way! I feel that safety only works as a full system. Seat, Roll Bar, Harness and HANS all need to be done at the same time.

Please report back on the ERGO as I am really curious if it will fit. Also, which roll bar did you end up going with? Custom?
Going with a custom weld in. I've looked at everything I can find online and decided to have roll bar built.

I agree on safety. My harnesses and seat mounting gear came yesterday and seat should have been here but who knows where they are? Roll bar will be built hopefully in 3 weeks.

If your on East Coast, come to Hyperfest at VIR in May. Huge car event with racing and music and fun. I'll be there and maybe I can give a ride or two!