View Single Post
      09-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #20
VMZ432
Fast Everything
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Hey ryanchua. I joined ZPOST so I could contact you (usually hang at Bimmerfest) but I can't PM yet.

I ordered the KKS cans yesterday after viewing your video last week, before I realised you were on ZPOST. From reading your write up, I know I made the right decision. Your list of reasons why someone might choose the KKS option described me exactly. I want the option of sensory overload (especially on the track), with the ability to dial it down around town.

Very excited!! Can't wait!!

I have the ESS VT1 supercharger (just got installed on Monday. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so maybe you will want to see some vids of my car once it has been both KKS'd and ESS'd. I'm happy to return the favour.

I have some questions for you:
- Where did you end up permanently mounting the button. Any good pics?
- If you did want to drill a hole, where would you consider good places to put it? I saw a pic of an M6 with the button in the center console. That looked pretty good. I'm thinking I might like the button to be as close as possible to the DSC button, but it would be great to get your thoughts.
- Are you still running the supersprint X pipe, or any other changes?

What I would really like is to go to stage 2.5 with ESS (when it eventually comes out) and have a method to switch between low (or no) boost and full boost. One button for power. One for noise. As you can see like you I am a bit obsessed with the Jykel and Hyde possibilities.

And thanks for the awesome write up and video!!! You made the decision real easy for me.
Appreciate 0