01-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #49
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American 6 View Post
Same as anyone else that comes here. Excited about a new car. Want to talk and learn about it.

We're having fun with the car.

Post went in a different direction than I thought.
Indeed. Threads like this, at least on forums I've been on, tend to go this direction. I'm not defending that, or saying it's wrong, just that they do. The way the thread started unfortunately looked a lot like some disingenuous threads we've seen here in the past. That started a reaction--but I'm betting you had no way of knowing that or the OP might have been a bit different.

For the most part we're a pretty good bunch here, helpful and knowledgeable. In fact, this one of the most calm and polite forums I've had the pleasure of interacting with. I think if you were to poke around the rest of the forum, look at threads, and see what's going what I say is borne out in fact.

So, impressions after having the car a couple of days? Pictures of the car in addition to the shots on the dealer's site? Comparisons to the car you currently drive, or cars you have driven? I'd bet you're having a hard time not driving it...a lot.

You can always start a new thread (I enjoyed the comparo you posted), since this one hasn't gone the direction you hoped. We're happy to answer any question you might have (general, mods, car/feeding of the car, etc.) and talk and learn about the car. So feel free to post up questions, or tag on to an existing thread.

It might help to start a new thread that focuses on those impressions or questions. What you decide to do is of course up to you.

Last edited by Finnegan; 01-23-2012 at 11:39 AM..
Appreciate 0