09-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #86
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-VILLA View Post
also when the people at my shop saw me hauling around an extra Z 4 door underneath my hardtop..... and going through the hassle of removing said hardtop just for the door delivery.... they began to ask questions..... this carbon fiber door project is creating quite a stir in my location. by this time next year I expect you would have a website up with the multiple door options for multiple series'. I think their logic was :"well if this guy is willing to do that to his Z 4, it must b legit". if this goes 100 percent according to plan. I think selling doors for you will be quite easy.
FML
I have become a door to door salesman....
I can hear the drum cymbals now !

There's no way I'll have time to open my website with my current work schedule/load.....unless there is a Zpost member willing to take on the task at an incredible discount .

Do we possess such talent here ???? I hope so....but they are probably also buried with work. Writing code is slow going and time consuming as well.

By the way Villa....thanks for handling your end of this. The members will be grateful. MAybe even cut you some Jet-hot slack,lol.
Appreciate 0