Drives: '06 E90 - '04 E85 - '16 F15d

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.5i Roadster  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st_Knight View Post
That’s a Great Idea!

So far, there are (2) in RP, (1) in Tierrasanta, and (1) in Escondido. That’s a total of (4) or should I say 11.5 liters of BMW Z power, (sorry guys that I have the 2.5i, of the bunch )…and we’re all close to the I-15.

Anyways, when time permits, as well as when it is convenient for each and everyone us, maybe we all can meet at a Starbucks or where ever for an initial informal coffee introduction of the “Z” Kinship. Hmmm, or may be we can plan to all meet at a designated spot somewhere, then drive on over to where SocalEuro meets every Wednesday nights @ 7:00 p.m.(Fusion Café).

They would get a kick to see a half a dozen or so E85’s drive up.

Most of the members that attend regularly are e30’s, 36’s, 46’s, & Mini’s, not to mention there are a few Mercedes, Audi’s & Volkswagen’s. In all honestly, I have never seen any Z4’s in attendance there.

I regard this initial introduction would break the ice for us, prior to our participating in a cruise to meet with the rest of the ZPost and Z4-Forum California members….

So, what do you all think, shall we toss around a few dates and times, as well as a preferred & agreed meeting location?
My schedule is kind of unsettled, but I'm willing to meet any time or place. I'll let you guys come with times and dates - maybe a lunch somewhere one day soon just to get acquainted.

BTW, mine's a 2.5i so you are not alone.