06-26-2019, 01:43 PM   #6275
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I was looking at these yesterday. When I first moved in the house most of my stuff from the former workshop was stored in totes so I just bought some steel shelves to store the totes. I need to up my garage game. Thinking about slapping a smart TV in there too. My kitchen, the garage and the bedroom are the three rooms that I spend the most time in where everyone seems to congregate when I have company.
My garage is my next project since doing the bamboo flooring inside the house. I already got the toolbox from HF the other month. Been looking around for a garage cabinets system from New Age, New Ultimate ect and I found these all black cabinets made by Husky. Tho not the best system out there but I like how it's all black and looks simple and clean. I think the blue US General tool box will complement the system well. I will paint the garage walls a nice medium gray. Next is planning out the RaceDeck flooring as I decided to go with a black, graphite and blue color scheme

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 06-27-2019 at 05:16 AM..
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00
Rmtt8211.00