View Single Post
      03-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Hey Everyone,

Friday, March 27, 2009 I will be contacting the dyno shop. We needed 25 pre-registrations by this date to approve the AWD dyno availability (it is a portable dyno being transported to location). We also need 20 pre-registrations to lock in the 50% price discount that I was granted. So if anybody needs an AWD dyno please let me know so I can discuss with the shop possibilities to keep it being delivered. The 20 pre-registrations do not need to be met until the end of April, so we are ok there. If you know people interested please tell them to post it here. I am using the poll as a head count so make sure to update it.

On a second note the 4 rendition of Fast and the Furious is being released in theatres soon. There is a release party in New Brunswick on that Friday and Saturday. I will be racing that Saturday so I can only make Friday. Is anybody interested in meeting up on Friday at that theatre to say hi, show off our rides, and see the movie? If so let me know and we can all pick a viewing time to meet up.

We are still at 15 people registered as coming to the dyno day. Only 5 more to go to get locked in with the deal.

Here are the current standings:
15 Members Will Attend
8 Members Can Not Attend
4 Members Would Attend If It Was On Sunday
4 Members Would Attend If They Lived Closer
3 Member Would Like To Know More About “Jersey Roadsters”

Here are the forums included:
  • BMW Z3/Z4 (Roadster/Coupe)
  • Cadillac XLR (If anybody has an account here feel free to start your own poll for me I know it would be great to have them come as well)
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chrysler CrossFire
  • Honda S2000
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mazda Miata
  • Mercedes SLK
  • Nissan 350Z/300ZX
  • Pontiac Solstice
  • Porsche Boxster/911
  • Saturn Sky
Are there other platforms (or forums) that people believe I should add to the group?

Keep the pre-registration coming!

You will hear from me again soon (6 weeks to go!),
2005 BMW K 1200 S
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Appreciate 0