View Single Post
      06-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #1168
Bing
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR / 2007 318i SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko521 View Post
Love the new roundels...mind telling me where you got them? I wondered how they would look.... awesome is the word!

BTW....this MUST be added to Picture of the Month competition.
Thanks bucko521

I got my roundels from a UK seller - he's on eBay but I deal direct with him as it is easier and he is very reliable. He does loads of stuff, not just badges. Best thing to do is email him at IanRClifton1234@aol.com and ask him to send you his latest brochures. He does ship overseas as a couple of US members on Z4-Forum have used him.

Great quality goods, and with roundels he does two 'levels' of quality, both real c/f - one is sort of OEM but not... meaning that you buy 3x82mm badges for the trunk and side repeaters (but you need to take the pins off the backs for the repeaters) and a 73mm one for the hood that needs dremmelled to fit flush and stuck on with 3M tape. Or he will sell you a set that is pretty much OEM standard, so locating holes on the repeaters and a 70mm hood badge that has long pins so you can use the existing nuts to hold it on and needs no work to fit nice and flush. These are more expensive - a set of 4 will sting you about $150.

As for the pic of the month vote - cheers ! Now I just need to figure out how to do that

EDIT - just seen I need to have 100 posts to be considered in the comp... best get on that :-)

Last edited by Bing; 06-18-2012 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 0