View Single Post
      06-14-2018, 04:20 PM   #97
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I'll be at Thermal in Nov, getting to drive the M5 will be a blast! Question for you since I've only done the M School: it's 2 drivers per car right? Were any cars more than 2? Did you feel like you got enough seat time?
If you have someone you want to be paired with they will put you in the car together for all driving. Both will get equal turns at each area. I noticed some solo ppl. But that did not mean you got more seat time. Only the hot laps at the end of the day with instructors did they put up too 4 ppl in the M3 sedans.

Regarding the M5 you only get to drive it for the drag race event. But it’s still fun! You will drive the M3 sedan and M4 on the track.

Side note....Most of the instructors did some form of drifting on the hot lap, so is worth doing. Also....most prob know this but first timers, do all driving with AC OFF and windows down! More power! Especially on the lead follow laps.

As for overall seat time I think it’s good for what you pay. I did half day, so I feel I got my 250 worth. But lets be honest we can never get enough wheel time...lol. Hope that helped.

Last edited by FlaPatsFan; 06-14-2018 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 2
jmg18710.50
DanG10679.00