View Single Post
      08-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #16
VMZ432
Fast Everything
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

SouthernBM do fantastic supercharger work in Melbourne. If you can't get to Melbourne, I would recommend emailing the company producing the kit you want (ESS, VF Engineering, G-Power, etc.) and asking what workshops local to you have done one before, if any. It's not necessary to find a work shop that has done your car before, but I think it is important that they have experience with supercharging beamers, and having worked with the specific kit brand before is a BIG plus. Or you can do it yourself if you have the tools/skill/balls, but people always seem to find a way to screw up self-install jobs.

As for 0 to 100kph times, I have never measured, but even a stage one kit will give you 30% more power, which is very noticeable on the track and the street.
2006 IBlue BMW Z4 MC - ESS VT2-525 Supercharged, JRZ RS1 suspension (500#F, 600#R) with Vorshlag plates, ST Trophy BBK with CL R6E pads, KKS gated exhaust, TMS sway bars, RE rear camber arms, VT engine mounts, Recaro Pole Position (driver), APR GT wing, Street: Volk G2s and Potenza, Track: Volk TE37SLs and BFG R1s.
Appreciate 0