01-29-2018, 01:44 AM   #19
ItsGary
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregSM3 View Post
For me people tend to help lift my mood if I feel down, being alone tends to have a downward impact on my mood in general, Having said that, I would say it is not unusual to feel sad, but to feel sad enough to post does tend to raise a flag. I know there are a lot of medications that can help modify mood swings and lift your overall outlook and mood. I would definitely have another conversation with your doctor and or do seek out friends and people that can help lift you when you feel down. Hoping you feel better soon.
Already on medication. Was arrested in 2015 under the mental health act lol. Been on meds since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Are you married?

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Not an uncommon place to be sir. Im sorta anti social also although don't have the sad part really. Being realistic doesn't have many fans I've found too. Just know your not alone and lots of people are like you. Focus on the positives. Work out, pick other hobbies(solo is fine), do the things that make you feel good about yourself and don't worry about fitting in.
I've been going to car meets but I don't fit in. I'm not really a car guy, and when I hear people talking about stage 2-3 clutches and stuff I don't know what they mean, and I stand out by having being the only BMW there, it doesn't help that its an M3 too.