View Single Post
      12-06-2022, 01:38 PM   #19
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Man, this is a great update. I’d been splitting my time between the desktop and iPhone app, since I started using BP. This app pretty much allows me to not have to even get on the laptop.

Notifications seem a little strange to me. It doesn’t auto delete after they’re read. I almost like it more, because sometimes I want to go back and reference a post and if I’ve already read it, it used to be gone and I don’t remember what thread it was in. But I’d expect that clicking on the notifications tab at the bottom, would automatically take you to notifications. It doesn’t always do this. Sometimes if I’m reading a post that was in my notifications, I have to click the back arrow to go back to the notifications screen, versus just clicking on notifications and it taking me back, automatically.

The old app used to allow you to go back and quote a post that someone else posted while you were posting. Example. While I’m replying, someone else replies to the post one post above me. I used to go back and edit, and quote their post to answer that question, since my post was after theirs. I couldn’t find functionality where I could click quote on someone’s post, then write a new post, cut that quote field, delete the post and edit my post, adding the cut quote field into my edited post. I know it sounds confusing.

Appreciate 2
DrFerry6727.00
apptest2999.00