Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiCC View Post
I spotted you the afternoon you picked up your Moupe from Kaiv, you seemed extra happy, I understand that feeling , too bad I was in a work vehicle went unnoticed. My Moupe just broke the threshold into the 75K miles and to celebrate, went to Streets Of Willow over the weekend, tons of fun!
You did? Should have waved I was definitely extra happy that day to get everything completed since I've been collecting parts for almost 4 months with a couple of parts having to come from Germany! SD traffic sucks, but I would endure it to have KAIV work on the car. His attention to details is why I drive over 80 miles to his shop and had to wait about 3 months for his schedule to open up! Now, if that isn't love for the car, I don't know what is

During that service, Kevin found a leaking rear shock. So, a set of damper refresh is the next gift for the ol'girl.

Streets Of Willow sounds like a lot of fun! I've been wanting to give the track a go for a while now. However, with two little kids, I hardly have time to even have a drive in the Z at all as of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper1 View Post
What a fantastic journey!
Hoping for many more to come

Last edited by XMetal; 04-07-2024 at 09:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
TRiCC264.50