View Single Post
      02-21-2019, 12:38 AM   #19
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Man that is a sad tale. Do update us if/when BaT finally gets back to you. Want to make some noise in person? There is a big event next month that starts in Phoenix (Tempe) called the Copperstate 1000. BaT participates and will have a tent at the start, which I'm sure will be attended by BaT head honcho (Randy I believe is his name).

As for EAG, the Cincinnati M-car dealer - I've done business with them twice and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Their pricing is sky-high but they carefully vet cars that they source, then fully refurbish them (and then some) before putting them up for sale.

That said - one of the 2 Imola M coupes they currently have - the 44k-mile one at $39,900 - I almost bought back in October. But I just couldn't justify the price once I got the detailed pics and history. I wound up finding a car right here in the classifieds, buried 3 pages deep, the ad never refreshed/bumped because the owner wasn't really sure he wanted to sell. Space Gray '08, 34k miles, non-nav (a BIG deal to me and an absolute must) and carbon leather trim. Ask was $38k, I offered $34k, we settled at $34.5k. Not cheap, but worth every penny IMHO, and still feel that way several months later. Keep alert and turn over rocks wherever you can, the "right" car will turn up!