07-08-2015, 07:06 PM   #11
///S55
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsonism View Post
There's a decent amount of documentation here for Stick's option one as well. I'm about to embark on that endeavor.

It is true that it will yield the greatest performance gains, but it is also the most costly for likely the least amount of sound. However, my catalytic converters in my headers are gone for good (they have failed) so in a way I'm forced into it. I do not believe anyone else has reported such issues here before though. (They're under warranty up to 60k, no year requirement).

The rogue engineering x-pipe that stick posted up is one I can recommend. Truly quality work with a real easy install. I slapped it on without having changed the mufflers, and I have to say I was truly underwhelmed with the outcome. Pair it with a set of cans and it really comes to life. It's quite loud with just an X-Pipe (or section 2) and cans, I've almost grown a little tired of it and I'm still a youngin. But when you get on it... my lord. Too many compliments have I received for the combination currently.

Just another two cents.
Thanks for the info man!