05-04-2023, 07:43 PM   #39
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
Thank you. Yeah I know none of this is really healthy. I’m slowly increasing my caloric intake to offset metabolic shock. I’ve never been a fitness guy so don’t know there’s that much muscle to lose. I’m both relieved and slightly disappointed. Relieved in the sense that I prefer skinny with a little fat to fat with a higher amount of muscle. Slightly disappointed because I thought I’d look better than I do. All said, I’d do rapid weight loss again though hope I never have to. It’s now a matter of discipline. That’s the hardest part.
I’d recommend some physical activity and again just start eating relatively healthy. Non-processed foods, fruits, eggs, etc etc. it’s all tasty if you’re creative. Find a workout you don’t mind doing. Maybe running, maybe a light weight workout to start putting on mass. Start slow, like 3x a week for 30mins, build upon that. If you go all in, you’ll end up hating it and maybe quoting early. That will most likely help fight the metabolism slump as well. Nothing worth doing is easy, just takes some commitment.

Also, not sure your age, didn’t really read into it too much. Don’t really know the figure either. But if you’re a little older, I’d consider seeing where your testosterone levels are, doesn’t hurt to know.
Appreciate 0