View Single Post
      02-06-2023, 07:30 PM   #31
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
You do realize that this man had disrupted his last three teams right? He was in the prefect setting in Cleveland, wanted to be the captain of his own ship and demanded a trade. Goes to Boston, promises head to toe he would resign and instead bolts for the Nets. Harden gets fat on purpose to get out of Houston to join him and Durant but with Kyrie’s antics, pisses off Harden and then he wants out and goes to Philly.

Now all because he (Kyrie) didn’t get the money he wants to leave and who can blame the Nets? This guy makes Aaron Rodgers look like a choir boy as Kyrie is drama to the max and is his own worst enemy. He is pure poison and having two dominant ball handlers on the same team is a recipe for disaster. However, if he makes you have hope, I wish you the best my friend. Let’s see him prove me and most people wrong.
Exactly....and who here is gonna play any defense? Kyrie has been called the worst teammate in history. That may be extreme but it tells a story. Nobody wants to play with this guy. Even a laid back guy like KD wanted him gone. Finals? Not a chance.
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50