pungo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC-X3-35i-525i, Corrado G60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
Amp aside the coding suggestions above aren't new. For a while I messed with few options from triple blink, navi accept off, windows down with key fob. The one I REALLY wanted but could not do was disable the amber eyelids. I was only able to disable 2 of the 3 bulbs. Only person I know to successfully have done this is Starscream.

Pungo - if you can figure out how to disable all 3 bulbs please let us know!!! (keeping note of which lines/codes you have to turn off, I went down line by line and still no dice).
I know that the coding suggestions aren't new, I was just showing that if someone wanted to recode their amp, they could do allot of other recoding while they were at it. Also, I didn't recode windows down with remote, the car came that way. What I recoded was for the window to go UP with the remote. The USA dealer won't do it because the USA people are so sue happy, they're afraid of being sued if someone got injured from it.

I recoded to disabling the amber eyelids and it worked, only thing is the rear side makers and front eyelid side makers went out too, so I turned them back on.
I did this:

SIDEMARKER_US PARKING LIGHTS ON WHEN HEADLIGHTS ACTIVATED (USA)
nicht_aktiv not active !US

Oh, wait, I think I need to do this:

SL_VO_ANSTEUERUNG FRONT PARKING LIGHTS CONTROL
nicht_aktiv not active
Appreciate 0