View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #82
pmmjarrett
Retired Paratrooper
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 3.0i Sport

Actually, I do like that, been thinking of painting the centers and wondering if I should do a color match with the kandy or a black or silver, kandy would be a real beatch to paint on these wheels. A little more agressive backspacing on the wheels and lowering it a touch would help too.

That looks like a satin black which matches the grills, top and the little bit of carbon fiber wrapping I did on the door handles and the side marker lights and the inside of my headlights looks like a satin black too and I'm planning to tint the side windows and back window 35%. I like it. I think it would look better than a gloss black center on this car, a hyper black wouldn't look too bad though, could do that with a black kandy too but again it would be really hard to spray kandy on these wheels. Hmm basicly the rest of the exterior of car is black, chrome or red exept the gold on the wheels.

One thing I don't like and never have is all black wheels though.

Gold centers work best on black cars and medium - dark blues. Only paid about $500 for the wheels new so I really can't bitch about the gold centers myself. LOL

Edit: Looks like you have BMW caps on those wheels too and that looks pretty good.

Last edited by pmmjarrett; 12-22-2012 at 03:03 PM..
Appreciate 0