01-20-2014, 11:02 AM   #98
tikamak
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster TiAG/black

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Out of necessity I've been driving the MZ4 Coupe the last 3 days (the Hyundai is in the "shop") and will be driving the MZ4 Coupe for the next 3 day most likely...So far so good, brake pedal feel is firm and consistent, which is one of the biggest benefit the kit addresses. Kit is riding on ET300 pads right now, but for street driving the braking power is firm and fairly linear. Haven't accumulated enough miles to see significant dust.

I am hearing some light squeal from the pads towards the last few feet of stop, so I might take the wheels off this weekend and inspect and make sure I had the anti-rattling clip installed correctly, and see if there's an opportunity to go bed in the brakes again. The rotor surface is still mostly coated with the track pads from the last time I used it. I expect the squealing to go away in a few weeks of regular driving or after the next bedding.
Pretty nice.
I have a Kia Picanto as a daily beater like you since my car is supercharged with some recaro pole positions and a very aggressive tune. the car bites everyone's face off. i might have some additional power because i feel like i have some boost leaks.

Can't wait to get some brake upgrades. i feel like i'm not able to drive the car to its fullest as well as not driving it a lot.

Lemme know when stuff happens with your brakes, you have been a great reviewer so far.
Appreciate 0