View Single Post
      12-17-2023, 06:38 AM   #6
Lafleur
Rep
Drives: 320d E91N 04/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketullabrakes View Post
Reset Network Settings: Sometimes, network settings can affect Bluetooth connections. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset Wi-Fi networks, passwords, and paired Bluetooth devices.
The phone is brand new so no old connections to reset. I created a new one.

Quote:
Check BMW Software Updates: Ensure your BMW's software is up to date. Occasionally, car systems require updates to maintain compatibility with newer phone models.
I checked on the official bmw web site and no update version for my car.

Quote:
Contact Apple Support: Reach out to Apple Support. They might have additional troubleshooting steps specific to the iPhone 15 or be aware of any known issues with the Bluetooth connectivity on this model.
I did, they told me to reset the phone. Really I need to reset a brand new phone? I connected to my car after 20 minutes I bought the phone.

Quote:
Visit an Apple Store or BMW Service Center: If possible, visit an Apple Store or a BMW service center. Sometimes, in-person assistance can identify hardware issues or provide more tailored solutions.
I did, they told me to change car with brand new bmw and carplay out of the box.

Quote:
Patience for Updates: If it's a software issue, an upcoming iOS update might address this problem. Keep an eye out for new iOS updates and install them as soon as they're available.
I think 17.2 is an already proven ios version compared to a newly 17.0 and as I read it on the web, this bug actually exists since iphone 15 pro was released...
Appreciate 0