Nordgeist
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [7.00]
Finished the New Headlights

They're finally done!

This has been a work in progress for several months, but now all the kinks are worked out and the headlights are finished! I'm pretty stoked, I think they turned out great.

I was inspired by the Tekarbon lights, but after contacting the company I found out they discontinued those lights. So I decided to get them done through a custom shop here in San Diego.

There were some hiccups at first, including some odd wiring issues. But they're finally all sorted, and for custom headlights, the price wasn't too bad either. Personally, I like them better than the kits you can buy off Amazon and other sites. And I think they look miles better than the stock lights, which in my opinion, sort of date the look of the car. Personal taste, though, because they're definitely still a classic look.

In any case, this is how it turned out. They have three settings: just the halos, the halos + the lower indicator LED, and finally the main lights. You can also see in the last picture, they're wired to turn orange for the indicator and hazard signals. They flash just like they normally would when you turn on your blinker.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
StickMon636.00
kaybat125.50
Mirko182.00
pungo877.00