View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #7233
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
It mostly went to plan, so nothing happened.

We had our couples massage that afternoon, which was less awkward than I expected, and then had a nice dinner out, went to the hotel, wandered around a bit (it's an old historic hotel and we had a floor to ourselves), then we went to the room and chatted a lot. She went for a bath in the big tub with her bath bombs, came out and chatted more but over the night developed a migraine - I think old hotel = musty and mould, and that triggered her. So after chatting all night, we left about 4:30am to head home without even touching the bed.
Expectations met then. Mine anyways.

Do you think maybe you should have tried to join her in the "big" tub...and because you didn't, it wasn't the hotel that gave her a migraine?

I don't know - you need to either go for broke or break it off, feel like you are just constantly in flux right now. And I think she is giving you opportunity, you just don't think of yourself as worthy, because you describe yourself as fat and ugly, which may or may not be true, have no idea. But obviously she sees something in you, so maybe you need to let go of your own ideas about your image and embrace hers.

And you can work on losing weight if it means that much to you...fairly simple math with respect to caloric intake and burn. You might be surprised how easily the first few pounds come off.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00