View Single Post
      03-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #6
ryank382
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbosock View Post
I installed KWV3 because I hated the feel of the suspension. It was oddly mushy and unpredictable. I am at stock height with the KWV3 because I did not want to go any lower. I did have to add a KW spring spacer up front (I think 20mm) to retain OEM height. The car instantly felt much better than stock and much more predictable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnx View Post
Further to The HACK's remarks, I can't stress enough how important it is to change front axle geometry.

I remember before installing my Vorschlag camber plates in 2012 how the car did push on OEM Contis with front camber set at -0.5º from the factory.

Post camber plate installation, I have never driven any bmw with such a precise front end, bmw m2C included.
Yes I'm def thinking about adding some camber up front thank you. Never played around with that before curious how much of a difference it'll make in "spirited" driving lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbosock View Post
I installed KWV3 because I hated the feel of the suspension. It was oddly mushy and unpredictable. I am at stock height with the KWV3 because I did not want to go any lower. I did have to add a KW spring spacer up front (I think 20mm) to retain OEM height. The car instantly felt much better than stock and much more predictable.
Mushy sounds like how I feel. Looks like I gotta grab some coils. How's convenient is the adjustability with the v3s? can you easily access the top of the rear struts? I think I remember reading somewhere that people were cutting holes in their trunks to get to it which I honestly wouldn't mind doing
Appreciate 0