09-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #42
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairballs58 View Post
Looks like a lot of fun! How many laps did you guys get in? Hopefully I can make it out with you guys next time.
please do come out, and as l4zy said, 50-60 laps minus his epic fail moment J/k much props to you dennis for getting out there and pushing harder

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4zy View Post
nooo don't do it! i'd be sad to see your car go. you guys aren't old you guys just drive too much faster than me. lol

I'm still on the fence, but I'm fed up with driving the van and leaving two garage queens at home Here's a cool read about the car and pro's vs jo's driving at the Streets

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...n/viewall.html

you going in oct? gotta put my adjustments and the r-s3's to the test. i might have to sign up for both of them

I know tim is trying to sign up, and I'll most likely go w/ whatever car I have

We would have gotten like 50-60 laps but that spin out ended a session early and cost my group like 6-8 laps.

You should definitely come out! It's loads of fun and you meet a lot of awesome people! Not to mention you really get to know how your car reacts when pushed. The instructors were awesome and I learned A LOT that day. I'll be sure to PM you!

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0