10-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #50
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMCoupe View Post
I try to have credit for future NCRC events, but it is still a $49.00 fee. I just cancel it and will never run with NCRC in the future.
Did you already cancel it? It's transferable for 15 dollars. There's room in all 3 run groups still. It might be possible to find someone to transfer it to up to 8 days prior to the event. If it's still open, post it here and in some of the regional forums here and with the 1 series, 3 series, etc. Better than losing 49 dollars.

Cancellation fees stink. This got me to wondering what other outfits do. NASAs policy is similar (no credit, cancellation fees). HOD is more liberal (credit or full cancellation with cancellation fees up to 7 days out). Trackmasters seems to offer the most liberal policy (full refund up to 15 days from the event).

NASA, Trackmasters, and HOD do charge more per event. I wonder if the lower event fees of NCRC may be behind their cancellation policy and fees. By charging lower fees, I'd expect there's smaller margin to work within before they'd end up losing money on an event.

In any case, maybe someone wants your spot? If you haven't cancelled it, I can do a shout out to some S2K guys I know and see if they want a spot.
Appreciate 0