View Single Post
      05-10-2015, 07:28 PM   #35
taycomZ
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning87 View Post
Bring your car to ESS, don't know why you keep being so scarred of supercharging and keep to want to supercharge your car.

If 1 company can tune and keep it safe it's ESS. It doesn't matter wich engine you have they Will have a map for your specific engine.

If you want to keep everything extremly safe , keep your car stock, put in the garage and don't drive it.

Let's get on topic, how is the coupe coming bmwZ ?
Fear doesn't factor into the equation, misinformation does, and there is a lot of information out there. Yet there is not a lot of information about my particular year, make and model. I understand that the N52 was put into other vehicles. Sometimes car companies will change certain factors as it applies to the various applications.

If you are as intelligent as you are arrogant, you would understand this, and you would have noted that I mentioned that I did speak to ESS, and was told by a representative there, that they had not completed the mapping for my year, make and model. This does not mean that some one else hasn't figured out how to make the ESS kit work for my vehicle. Hopefully this put you back on topic.
Appreciate 2