View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 10:55 PM   #42
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

My company has a co-ed bathroom. One door to get in that opens up into the bathroom suite with 3 sinks and 6 individual stalls, each with a full on door and walls like your bathroom at home. Not that public restroom bullshit where the walls and doors dont go to the ceiling or floor. 1 urinal stall, 2 "mens" stalls, 2 "womens" stalls, and a single co-ed handicap stall.

I'm naturally a pretty gassy guy and since I have an office that people are in and out of all day i cant really be ripping off farts at my desk and hot boxing myself in my own office. So I save 'em up throughout the day. I'll wander into the restroom around 2~ish and grab that big roomy handicap stall. There's usually a chick in the stall next to it. I love sitting in there and firing off the loudest, wettest, nastiest farts and listening for the "gasp" from the chick in the next stall over. Then it's a game of chicken. Do I flush and get out quick, in hopes that I'm outta there before they leave the stall and discover who the farter is? Of do I wait them out and have them leave first, then risk them seeing me come out of the bathroom and ID'ing me? been there 7 years and havent been caught yet! Only a matter of time I suppose.

I guess it's the little things in life that bring me happiness....
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13152.00