02-28-2019, 07:18 PM   #1
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Something Out of the ORDENary - BMW Z4M x Leon Hardiritt

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to share pics of my Z4M on some new wheels, Leon Hardiritt Ordens. This wheel is relatively well known in the JDM scene but may be foreign in these parts. They're generally seen in bonkers wide/low offset specs with huge lips with very stretched tires, on absolutely slammed cars in the VIP and "stance" genres. They're really not known to be popular with smaller/sports cars but something told me the fat 5-spoke styling could work on the E85 ///M roadster and like that, my mind was made up. This wheel has been on my "must have" list since my old JDM wheel swap days, so when I saw the chance to jump on a clean set in native 5x120 PCD / 72.6 CB, I didn't hesitate!

The current specs are 18x8 ET19 w/7mm spacers w/235/40/18 and 18x9 ET19 w/8mm spacers w/265/35/18 tires, but I’m thinking about rebuilding with wider lips and fine-tuning the fitment. Always fun to bring a rare JDM twist to the BMW side of things. I’m stoked I took the leap into the unknown, I’m quite happy with the results!

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 1
StickMon635.00