View Single Post
      02-28-2020, 03:30 PM   #42
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhite_SJ View Post
Sounds like they're a bit more helpful given the seriousness of the illness. But for regular broken bone or MRIs for non-cancer situations it's unnecessarily difficult sometimes.
I don't think that's the case or at least in my area it seems not to be. I had to go to the ER shortly after I had surgery for my first cancer. I had massive pain on my left side which I thought was complications from the surgery. The docs there pumped me full of pain killers because I was doubled over. After a CT scan, the docs found out what was causing the pain. Kidney stone. I looked through my stack of CDs and found the CD with my scan images from that visit.

I think you just have to be persistent on getting a copy while you're there. I haven't had to ask for copies after some time has passed other than the radiology office I use now. Last year I thought I misplaced one of the CDs for a scan I had done. When I was at the office for a check up scan months later, I asked for another copy and was provided one on the spot.
Appreciate 0