View Single Post
      11-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #1
JimBob0047
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR

Hello there! I am new member although I have used a lot of information from here already, THANK YOU!

My journey began about two months ago when a friend bought a new Tesla and needed to free up garage space. He gave me a price on a one owner mint condition 2005 Z4 3.0i sport 6 speed I could not resist so I bought it as a push gift/weekend toy for my 9 month pregnant wife at the time. I drove the car for a week and absolutely fell in love with it. Up to that point I was strictly a JDM guy and I still own my Nissan 350z. I started to think if the regular Z4 is this great how great is the M? I convinced the wife that if I sold both the Z4 and the 350z I could get a Z4M. So I started looking. Luck would have it I found a mint condition Z4M local to me with full service history, 55k on the dial and the dealer was willing to give me twice what I paid for the the Z4 on trade in so here I am today with my new to me Z4M SBM Black Napa and carbon dash. In two weeks of ownership I've already swapped the wheels out, performed a valve clearance readjustment, flushed all Fluids with Motul fluids, installed rouge engineering trans mounts and installed and ZHP shorty knob. Pictures of the journey are posted for your viewing pleasure. Can't wait to see what the future holds!
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
3798j11412.00
Vanne1620.50