View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

GMD - great laps, what lap times were you turning this go around ? I can see a few areas from the video where you can likely pick up significant time, unfortunately most of the data I have from my Z4M is in Traqmate and not the AIM Solo I recently switched to. I believe I'm back up there in August with Flat out and again in October with the PCA Citrus club who I instruct with, would love to ride shotgunf or a few laps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
Looks like a fun track.

OT, but is that how we're supposed to use the thumb buttons on the steering wheel? For my car, I've always wrapped my thumbs around the corner

I think the only times I use thumb buttons are for go-karts hah.
Typically you don't want to wrap your thumbs around the steering wheel at a track. In the even of contact of a severe loss of control it can break your thumbs when the steering wheel spins rapidly (This is also in essence why if you watch indy car the second they go into a spin they take their hands completely off the wheel).