SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
Seriously. Fuck old people. They shouldn't be driving.

The part of the whole experience that I can't get over is the hysterical bullshit the old lady spouted right after the accident. "It's not my fault, because this and that and blah blah", "I have insurance".

Bitch, you've damaged a pristine low-mileage collectible car. Sure, I can repair it, but it will never be exactly the same and no insurance company is going to pay the sum of money that reflects the damage.
I was feeling sorry for you until this post. If the car was so valuable to you, why did you drive it on public roads? Did you insure it with Hagerty? Instead you attack a whole class of people ("old people") because of a simple accident. How old are you? And what's "old" to you? You'll find as you get older that your definition of "old" will change. At what age will you allow someone to take away your keys? 50? 60? 70? 80?

Appreciate 1