Dav3
Major
Rep
Drives: G87 M2/E89 35is/F21 M140i/GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikM View Post
This was what In was hoping not to hear
Yup

Spent 4 months finding the perfect model.

Babied it for 6 months with bucket loads of enthusiasm.

Now I'm just cold and bitter.

Best case scenario, no frame damage but the car vin will show a reported accident. Pictures will be uploaded accordingly as per insurance obligations on carfax or its equivalent and the car absorbs a significant loss in value. Paid a pretty penny for a pristine, accident-free, low mileage Z4M. Not even 6 months into ownership all that went to shit.

Worst case scenario, expensive repairs, frame damage in whatever form and a car that will never feel pristine again.

Seriously. Fuck old people. They shouldn't be driving.

The part of the whole experience that I can't get over is the hysterical bullshit the old lady spouted right after the accident. "It's not my fault, because this and that and blah blah", "I have insurance".

Bitch, you've damaged a pristine low-mileage collectible car. Sure, I can repair it, but it will never be exactly the same and no insurance company is going to pay the sum of money that reflects the damage.

Big part of a collectible holding value is the accident free nature of it. In my buying process I discarded every single Z4M with accident reports. FML.
Appreciate 0