No_Dominion_2
AKA No_Dominion
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz View Post
Make sure if you get a retune for the increased injector size that you finish the tune to perfection then throw the kit on.

I have driven over 20k+ miles with the kit on two Z4m's running 100% e85 through almost every single tank. If you need any help with install or more info feel free to let me know. Also if you look in the 2nd post of mine in this thread you'll see the video with the Porsche which can give you an approximate representation on how much faster the car is with e85
I'm hoping that we can update injector parameters via INPA without having to actually having to get a completely updated ECU flash, but there doesn't seem to be hardly any information on that subject for the MSS70 floating around on the interwebs.

Either way, I definitely will have injectors working perfectly before putting the kit on. And from watching your unboxing/install video, it seems rather straightforward, which is a plus.
Appreciate 1