View Single Post
      10-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #19
TemjinX2
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
Mine was when the express lane was completely stopped (not moving for 30+ minutes), and EVERYBODY was crossing over to the local lanes through the median.

I was in a line of about 30 cars, and I saw the cop down the highway sitting there. When I pulled out he came right behind me, pulled me over, and gave me a two point ticket. I asked him why he let about 30 other cars go and singled me out. He laughed and walked away.
its just cops being jerks...when i was younger i was following these two suvs going 100mph up the 5 freeway between san jose and los angeles. You can literally see 10 miles ahead in flat open desert. I was in a civic and following them going 90mph. The cop lets both suvs go and decides to pull me over.

I asked the cop why he pulled me over when the suvs in front of me were driving faster then me.

he simply said "because i decided to pull you over" and walked away to issue me ticket.

Cops are people with their own bias and prejudices, even though people like to pretend their arent.

Moral of the story, is cops will pull over who ever they want, even if their are other people doing worst things then you in front of him.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9702.50